Topic: Agreement

Agreement №_________________

(date, location)

FOR CARRYING OUT A SERVICE IN OPTIMISING REALITY WITH THE USE OF

andino © TECHNOLOGIES.

General Terms:

I, further referred to as Client, (your name, name of organisation)___________________________

as one side of the party and andino © as other, have amounted to an agreement as follows:

The Client will receive a solution to a PROBLEM from andino © group (short description of problem):

_________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

andino © group will process the above problem and send the Client a Launch Word, after receiving which the mechanism of andino © will come into action.

Conditions.

1. Prior to filling in the Agreement, the Client must carefully read Appendix 1, which is mandatory.

2.The Client acknowledges and accepts the fact that the PROBLEM does not exist in reality, but is rather a subjective reflection of certain events.

3. The Client is responsible for filling in the Agreement with complete HONESTY, i.e. THOROUGHLY THINKING EVERYTHING THROUGH prior to filling it in, without lying to themselves.

4. The Client is not obligated to send back a copy of the Agreement.

Force Majeure

1.andino © group frees itself of any liability in the case of the Client filling in the Agreement dishonestly.

2.andino © group notifies that the technologies will not work automatically if in the description of the PROBLEM the client requests/wishes to cause anyone physical harm.

Detailed Description of the PROBLEM.

(here the Client needs to describe not only the problem, but their feelings, thoughts, actions, possibly health problems related to the matter. These must be filled in under separate headings — FEARS and DESIRES. It is recommended to read through Appendix 1 before proceeding.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Client is ready to acknowledge that the PROBLEM exists only in their mind and therefore is an integral part of themselves, meaning that the problem does not ACTUALLY exist in the outside world. The Client also acknowledges the evident fact that the PROBLEM is generated by them, and is displeased solely because they are unable to wholly accept and forgive this part of themselves and all those who prompted the above PROBLEM to form.

I (your name, name of organisation) ______________ am prepared to forgive myself/everyone.

________________(Client’s Signature)

andino © group are prepared to take on and handle the above PROBLEM of the Client and to eliminate it completely.

The Client is prepared to receive the Launch Word.

________________(Client’s Signature)

(Launch word)

ATTENTION: the detailed instruction for the use of the Launch Word can be found in Appendix 1.

Length of agreement

From the moment of the Client receiving the Launch Word — indefinite.

The Client is allowed to terminate the agreement from the side of their party.

— Appendix 1.

Even though andino © technologies are an original method designed to optimise reality, they are based on a wealth of human experience centuries-long, and on the grand scale contain nothing new but rather the long forgotten old.

Taking into account the pace of the modern life, we have synthesised a product, the use of which does not require any experience on the part of the Client. All that we ask for is a desire to break out of the vicious circle of failures and troubles which we are faced with in everyday life, at the lowest possible cost. The Client is required to comply with only TWO MANDATORY CONDITIONS:

— Not to think about HOW THIS WORKS.

— To be completely honest with themselves.

Instruction for the use of the Launch Word.

After receiving the Launch Word the Client must fill it into the Agreement. This is the first, and for most — the last step. This single action will launch the mechanism of optimisation. However, we must warn that in about 50% of cases the immediate result will be the opposite of the desired. For example: your desire to cure a chronic illness may cause a sharp relapse. However this will in no way affect the end result. All that is required is to say the Launch Word whenever the situation (PROBLEM) arises with new strength. A day might go by, or maybe two, but with every minute, and every repetition, you will physically feel the PROBLEM letting you go. There can be advanced cases, when everything may seem to start going in an inexplicable direction, and you may feel like life is cracking at the seams. Don’t worry. According to our data, this temporary ‘armageddon’ will last no more than a week. Just don’t give up!

Sadly we must note that a sudden decline in health is possible. This is only temporary, try not to panic, as after a week/ 10 days everything will normalise, and even more so — you will feel much better! Actually scratch that, you will simply be healthy.

Appendix 1.2.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I am happy as I am, but I’m lacking money, I just don’t have enough. How can your technologies help me?

A: We are happy for you! Though it can be said – if everything is so great, why do you need money? Let’s count this as a joke J Lack of money can be deemed as a PROBLEM, as demonstrated in the following table.

What I want.

Why.

Do I need this?

And if you think about it?

If you really think about it?

Honestly?

Conclusion.

This analysis will make it simple for you to fill in the Agreement.

The results will undoubtedly surprise you.

Q: Can your technologies help my health?

A: Certainly! Health issues are a physical embodiment of a PROBLEM. Of course, our Technologies will have little effect on things such as broken arms, as those would heal with time regardless, however they will help you understand why you have had such an unpleasant event happen to you all of a sudden and perhaps out of nowhere. However you can use the Agreement in a more straightforward way – simply will in all the details of your health problems in the PROBLEM section.

Q: What is the Launch Word? Why is it needed?

A: It’s simple a word, or a combination of words and numbers, similar to the Captcha codes you sometimes need to enter to register on certain websites. The word does not necessarily need to have any meaning for you, however it is ESSENTIAL, especially in the initial phase of work. We will send it out until we feel assured that it is no longer necessary and the Client can independently work with the Agreement, possibly without the Launch Word. We can determine this through communicating with the client, therefore we cannot set a deadline for the use of the Launch Word. The Launch Word is a sort of code, synthesised by us exclusively for solving a PROBLEM of each INDIVIDUAL Client.

Q: Your main page states that I can use the andino© services for free. How does this work? What if I can afford to pay, but I would rather not?

A: You could try this; however you will be unpleasantly surprised, as, you mustn’t forget that our technologies are based on HONESTY. Say, if you go to the chemist to buy some Aspirin, you knowingly pay for a product, because you know that it will help you for a particular purpose. Try purchasing it without money – do you think you will manage?

However, we understand that people want to develop, be healthy, financially successful, all of those things! So why should we take the last penny from those who honestly want to make use of our Agreement, but lack the money to do so? We are happy to accept any other help, a barter in other words, or we can simply wait and watch a Client’s development until they can easily and happily take part in our mutual projects.

Q: How to you keep track of your Clients? How do you know what was written in the Agreement? After all, you don’t ask for a copy to be mailed back to you.

A: This is precisely one of the parts of the andino © technology, our own invention, which for understandable reasons we do not reveal.

Q: Judging by your website, you offer your services to other internet resources. What determines this? Can a private individual apply?

A: The mass use of the andino © technology is still yet being trialled, so we have decided to begin with simpler Client orientated work (groups of Clients), which are united by a common ground, like a site, business etc. This significantly simplifies the analysis of the Client’s situation. However, there is no reason why the andino © technology can’t be employed with private individuals, as the Agreement is formulated to be universal, as you can see for yourself. So don’t hesitate to get in contact!

Q: You don’t have a forum on your website. Don’t you support discussions and questions? A Guest Book doesn’t quite do the same thing.

A: We decided against including a forum, as there is one already present on the website of our ‘inspirational leader’: aquarius.homediscussion.net/so we have simply included a link to it.

Q: Your ‘Projects’ page is nearly empty, except one donation, why is this?

A: Quite simply – andino.info is our first project, which is being run solely on investments of our team members. Once we have funds for the organisation of other charity projects, we will immediately inform of them through our Projects page.

However, as you can see we have already donated a simple sum of 120 Euro for the renovation of the Emergency Station auto park of Vienna. It is an exemplary gesture showing that the money was sent straight to an organisation that will definitely make good use of it. This is another one of our core principals – we are not willing to finance questionable organisations, intermediaries, scroungers etc. The charitable activity of andino © is built on different principals, the main of which is: minimising the loss of funds during the transaction between the sponsor and recipient.

Q: There is only an Appendix 1 attached to the Agreement. Is there more?

A: We couldn’t say just yet. However, this is exactly why we have given it a number! Please keep up with updates to know of any changes.

Q: What do I do with the Agreement after using it, filling it in and receiving the Launch Word?

A: Whatever you want! You can burn it in a ritual fire, under a fool moon, while dancing around and signing. Whilst doing so, you could chant: let it all burn! It helps some people. Or you can frame it and hang it on a wall. On a serious note, we advise you to keep the agreement for now, as it is likely that the erased problem can crop up again, so you may need to read over the agreement once more and use the Launch Word. In principle, when and if the Client mindfully and completely connects to the andino © technologies, things like ‘what to do with the Agreement’ will not matter.

Q: Where are you located? Can I meet you?

A: The andino © team is spread all over the world, which we are very proud of. USA, Switzerland, UK, Bulgaria, Austria, Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, the list can go on, and is always expanding.

You can meet us at seminars, which will happen in the nearest future as part of plans for our development.

With us, you will always be healthy and happy!

Kind Regards,

The andino © team.